Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Roll Call

It's been a while, and close to the end of the year, so I thought I'd drop a line to let you know how things went.

I've been bottling a few bottles here and there, and so far the response has been positive on the taste. I'm going to try to get the rest of the wine bottled this week.

I've been asked a few times if I transferred the wine to another container and/or filtered it. The answer to both of those is NO. Everything I did (which isn't much) is documented here. I will say that the wine is just a tad cloudy from what my very first batch was (that batch had such a pretty color). Filtering might have cleared that up, but the stuff still tastes good :)

I'm going to try to get another batch started as soon after the new year as possible. I don't know what fruit I'm going to use yet, but I want to try something different than pomegranate this time. I might try some just plain old grape wine.


Useless tidbit Of the day

According to many psychologists, fingernail biting is a sign of stubbornness.

No comments: