Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Taking The Plunge

It seems that the bubbling has slowed considerably. The condom is still upright, so there's still pressure there, but the bubbles have slowed down a lot. I guess we'll be having wine sooner than I thought.

My thoughts are that I'll wait for the condom to go down completely, then wait at least 2 weeks before I start bottling the wine. No need to have the bottles start exploding after it's bottled. I have nothing but time for this, and there's no reason to rush it along.

Anyway, that's about all for now. I'll be on vacation next week, so no updates during that time.


Useless tidbit of the day
Egyptians used urine tests to diagnose pregnancy as early as the 14th century B.C.

1 comment:

Frank Gillespie said...

I just wanted to say on your site that I’ve enjoyed your civil discussion on mine. While we may not ever completely agree on things, I’ve enjoyed your contribution to the dialogue. Thanks a bunch!