Thursday, August 2, 2007

Seat Of Learning

At the urging of my lovely bride and some guests we had for supper last night, I thought I'd try my hand at making a blog instead of just a web page. So here goes.

The wine is still bubbling along just fine. It's not all that exciting to watch; watching paint dry might be a little less exciting, but not much. The condom is doing it's job, and the previous pic is pretty much still how it looks.

I probably won't post here much, maybe once a week to keep things updated. The exception to that will be if something exciting happens: the condom breaks, the glass jug busts, or I shower the basement with a sticky icky mess of unfermented wine.


Useless tidbit of the day
Edgar Allen Poe's The Murders In The Rue Morgue was the first detective story ever published.

No comments: